Reference resources to get started on the JuliaHub ecosystem: covers connection, how to configure cloud compute resources, billing, etc.
Tutorials highlight how to leverage JuliaHub toolings: from cloud-based notebooks and IDE to VSCode extension and custom applications.
Contribute new open-source packages and new versions
Explore the Julia ecosystem through categorized tags, documentation, and comprehensive searches
JuliaHub is the quickest on-ramp to leverage Julia - the fastest, easiest, and most powerful scientific, mathematical, and statistical computation language yet.
JuliaHub empowers scientists, engineers, and innovators with all the high-performance computing power they need to realize path-breaking ideas at any scale they want.
Virtually turning laptops into supercomputers, JuliaHub keeps organizations asset-light, delivering speed, agility, and frictionless performance. JuliaHub delivers effortless parallel computing without infrastructure hurdles and provides a secure platform with enterprise support.
Most importantly, JuliaHub allows the user to develop applications with a browser-based IDE, collaborate with ease, and perform large computational tasks in the cloud. Cost projections are straightforward, transparent, and available immediately - before the project even begins. Submitting a job is very simple and intuitive thanks to the clear interface, which also offers a dedicated space and tools for uploading and manipulating large datasets.
JuliaHub's main features include:
- Pluto and JuliaIDE Coding Environments
- Projects for Team Editing and Collaboration
- Time Capsule for Reproducibility
- CloudStation for High Performance Computing Infrastructure
- Package and Registry Management Tools
- Dashboard App Development and Web Server
- APIs and Notification Features
- Static Code Analysis Guidelines and Tooling
- Traceability, Logs, Compliance
- ChatGPT Simple Version
- Quarto Reports
- Integrations such as: RStudio, GitLens, and Windows Workstation
If you deploy on JuliaHub you get a long list of features that help keep your code safe in production - for free without doing any additional work:
- Authentication: SSO integration with various systems
- Security: we’ve carefully vetted the security stance of apps/packages/data on JuliaHub
- Logging: for all your normal Julia logging facilities, we collect and aggregate logs for you and make them easily accessible
- Monitoring: we offer built-in monitoring functionality to make sure your various deployments are healthy and working as intended
- Data: we handle ingesting from S3, managing data, backing it up, saving outputs, and more.
- Compliance: the platform is already SOC 2 Type II compliant, so there’s less work to do for you.
- Regulatory: we offer strong reproducibility features like time capsule which can re-produce batch jobs, which make it easier to satisfy regulatory demands and audibility in the future
- Billing: we can handle billing of large scale compute and distributed/HPC for you
- Notifications: when something happens that someone needs to know about, you need to notify them and let them control how they get notified; we’ll soon have support for notifications via JuliaHub UI, email, Slack and text messages
- Admin Controls: we provide features that allow admins to decide what features can be made available to teams in JuliaHub including access controls around registries, directories, folder, files, and read/write permissions