CedarEDA is a high-performance circuit simulation and analysis tool developed by JuliaHub.
- Fast, fully-compiled simulator for efficient sweep simulations
- Supports SPICE and Spectre netlists, and Verilog-A models
- Understand circuit behavior with end-to-end derivatives
- Programmable API for netlist modifications and simulation
- State-of-the-art performance and massively scalable
- Supports industry-standard netlist formats and device models
The CedarEDA cloud IDE is an interactive development environment (IDE) built using VS Code. It provides an interface to using all of the CedarEDA packages on the cloud, offering maximum flexibility along with access to thousands of CPUs and GPUs. See Launching CedarEDA on JuliaHub for more.